Terms & Conditions for KETTLE® Chips Christmas from East Anglia Competition
- The KETTLE® Chips Christmas from East Anglia Competition (“the Competition”) will officially launch online at 11.00 GMT on Thursday 1st December 2016 and will officially close on Tuesday 13th December 2016 at 10.00 GMT.
- Entry is via the internet only at www.kettlechristmas.co.uk. No purchase necessary. To be in with a chance of winning a Competition prize, entrants will be required to click on the Competition link on the webpage and complete an entry form confirming their full name, postal address, valid email address, telephone number and date of birth.
- There will be 45 winners chosen at random from all the entries submitted before the Competition closes. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted. Entrants found to be using multiple email accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible.
- The winners will be contacted via their email address provided on the Competition entry form within 7 days of the Competition closing if they have won a prize.
- The winners will each receive a hamper containing:-
- KETTLE® Chips – Chef’s Signature Gressingham Duck with Plum Sauce & Spring Onion 150g
- KETTLE® Chips – Chef’s Signature Burrata Mozzarella and Sweet Chilli Jam 150g
- KETTLE® Chips – Chef’s Signature Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 150g
- KETTLE® Chips – Chef’s Signature Yorkshire Wensleydale & Cox Apple Chutney 150g
- Adnams® – Ghost Ship 440ml
- Aspall® – Apple Balsamic Vinegar 350ml
- Aspall® – Premier Cru Cyder 500ml
- Booja-Booja – Rum Sozzled Sultana Chocolate Truffles 104g
- Breckland Orchard – Plum & Cherry Posh Pop 275ml
- Candi’s Parsnip & Chilli Chutney OR Candi’s Norfolk Crier Onion Marmalade 284g
- Crush – Infused Oil 200ml
- Essence – Salted Seville Orange Marmalade 227g
- Gnaw Chocolate – Salted Caramel Mini Bar 50g
- Gressingham Duck® – Gressingham Duck® Recipe Book
- Keejays® of Suffolk – “Taste” Tomato and Chilli Angry Pasta Sauce 220g
- Lucy’s Dressings – Great Golden Honey and Mustard Dressing 250ml
- Maldon® Sea Salt – Maldon Sea Salt Original Flakes 250g
- Sponge – Cake Card (chocolate and vanilla slices) 200g
- Sponge – Orange and Cranberry Baby Sponge 80g
- Syms Pantry – Syms Bacon Jam Original OR Smoked OR Habanero 120g
- Tiptree® – Salted Caramel Spread 210g
- Stokes® Sauces – Tomato Ketchup 300g
If any element of the hamper content is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar product of equal or greater value.
- Competitions, promotions and prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 or over (proof of ID may be necessary), excluding employees of Kettle Foods Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the company.
- Kettle Foods’ decision is final, binding and represents Kettle Foods’ decision on all matters related to the KETTLE® Chips Christmas in East Anglia Competition. No correspondence can be entered into.
- The prizes associated with this promotion are not to be resold.
- In the event that the parcel does not arrive, entrants will then be contacted by email to rearrange delivery.
- Junk filters and IT difficulties may affect email delivery. Kettle Foods accepts no responsibility for this.
- The prize will be dispatched by courier and will require a signature upon delivery. The prize will arrive within 4 weeks of the Competition closing.
- Adverse weather conditions, strike action and public holidays may affect delivery dates. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
- All entries become the property of Kettle Foods Ltd. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, terminate the promotion or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
- Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so.
- Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or not received for any reason or are a duplicate of a previous entry.
- Details of winners’ names and counties will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to KETTLE® Chips Christmas from East Anglia Competition, Kettle Foods Ltd, Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Kettle Foods Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Kettle Foods Limited reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Competition’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter: Kettle Foods Ltd, Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP
- Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 11th November 2016.
What personal information do we gather from you?
We gather personal information such as first and last names of all entrants. However, telephone number, email addresses and postal address will be requested of all entrants for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
Use of your personal information
Our main aim in gathering your personal information is to provide you with a customised service.
We may also use aggregate personal information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring our Facebook page usage in order to help us develop the page and our services and may provide such aggregate personal information to third parties. These statistics will not include any data that can be used to identify any individual.
Occasionally, with your permission and depending on the purpose for and context in which you gave that permission, we will send marketing information and news to you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging). This may include but is not limited to, sending you marketing information for the products or services of a promotional partner on that partner’s behalf. However, in every case, if you do not elect to receive such communications or if you elect to discontinue receiving them, then we will not send or will cease sending them to you.
If, at some time in the future, we wish to use your personal data in ways other than those set out in this privacy notice, then we will notify you about this and seek your permission to do so.
Sharing of personal information
The selected companies are those that provide technical assistance and support and perform other functions to support our marketing activities.
All selected companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions, but will only be permitted by us to use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function (which may include one to which you have expressly given your consent) and not for any other purpose.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement or regulatory investigation. Save for this, we do not sell, transfer or disclose personal information we have collected from you in connection with our web site activities, to third parties outside the Kettle Foods Family.
Our Facebook page is designed and intended for use by people aged 18 and over. You must be over 18 in order to “Like” our page. Please do not attempt to do so if you are under 18. Although we are not responsible for determining the age of our users, we reserve the right to check an individual’s age and to deny access to any of our competitions, prizes, samples or other content to anyone under 18. We will delete any personal information which has been inadvertently collected from anyone under 18 as soon as possible after we become aware of this.
Protection of your personal information and retention
We keep your personal information confidential. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us by using the methods listed below. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
If at any time, you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or other members of the Kettle Foods Family, you can let us know by contacting us by using the methods listed below.
Questions or complaints: contact us